Supernatural- 15% among total viewers, 10% in adults 18-34 and 18% in adults 18-49. That’s a dramatic ratings increase almost unheard of, especially for a show in its eighth season.
YJ fandom - having the most ridiculous hiatus times since ep 1.
For anyone who isn’t aware
(correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve watched YJ since ep 1)
- The show made its premier with the hour long back to back ep. of “Independence Day” and “Fireworks” which originally had its first airing on November 26, 2010 - yes you did read that correctly.
- This date was more of a preview date to see if fans would come
- And WE DID
- Then finally The series debuted on January 7, 2011 with a two week repairing of the first two episodes
- YJ then went as scheduled for the first 3 months or so until March 11th after Berefit aired
- This was the beginning of the 1st official hiatus
- YJ then didn’t come back on until Targets on Sept 16th
- THAT WAS LIKE A 6 MONTH HIATUS FOLKS - YEA
- But according to other sources Targets was a mishap since it wasn’t supposed to air at that time yet it did anyways
- So then YJ continues with Season 1 for the first 3 months
- Until we reach Secrets - where we enter hiatus #2
- Secrets aired November 18th
- We didn’t return with Misplaced until March 3, 2012
- Here we have the 4 month lapse of a hiatus #2
- AND FINALLY FINALLY WE GET YJ NEW EPISODES
- WE EVEN MANAGE TO MAKE IT TO THE 2ND SEASON
- Most shows go on a break in between seasons
- Not YJ
- we went from Auld Acquaintance aired April 21st
- to Happy New Years/Start of season 2 aired April 28th
- the week right after
- Now the 3rd hiatus had to come soon since we had had episodes since March and were still with episodes til the start of June
- The 3rd hiatus went into action after Depths on June 9th
- YJ from March to June!
- Seems fair enough to issue a hiatus even if it hurts
- Although we returned on September 29th (practically October) and only got 2 EPISODES! CN decides to issue another hiatus
- Did we not just come out of a 4 month one?
- Guess not
- So now we won’t get the end of Season 2 aired until January (no date has been issued yet) could be until end of January since its CN were talking about
- In conclusion all other fandoms can complain all they want or compare us and all but try dealing with a network with no real legit explanations as they continue disappoint their fans
- So as Wally stated things did indeed get worse from here
There is a reason that YJ fans are so pissed at CN right now.
334. Barbara once caught Jason drinking alcohol from Bruce’s wine cabinet. Instead of punishing him for drinking at such a young age, Barbara poured herself a small glass and the two just stayed there, chatting, for the rest of the night. Since his death, every year on the anniversary, Barbara goes down to the grotto and pours a drink for herself and Jason.
Submitted by Anonymous
Conner love increased by eightfold. he’s bamboozled by a birthday hat.
YJ Episde 8 Satisfaction: Released Images
So, to go along with the released clips, are images! Plenty of Original Roy being angry, Arrow and Crock fam, and Captain Cold!
And: look who’s there in the back in the fourth photo, it’s Jason Todd! Sooo, yeah, he exists!
And also, there’s an interview with Greg in this article, so get ready, ‘cause this ep proves to be intense!
i dont give a fuck about anything other than jason tbh
Don’t reblog this, take a screenshot and make a new post. Then tag it with your fandoms so other people can see.
Young Justice Dictionary
- Whelmed: able to cope with the current situation; feeling just right
- Aster: a sudden situation with good circumstances; a positive experience
- Chalant: feeling or appearing to be excited or nervous (also the shipping name for Dick/Zatanna)
- Nightwing'd: the act of getting completely owned by Nightwing, physically or emotionally
- Crash: awesome; rebellious
- Crash the mode: throw a wrench in the machine; upset the system
- The Mode: something bad; a disaster
- Moded/Feeling the Mode: feeling awful; the effects of the disaster (the opposite of aster)
Page 1 of 11